SCRIPTURAL EVIDENCE FOR UNIVERSAL RECONCILIATION
1. "THE LORD WILL NOT CAST OFF FOREVER. But, though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies, for he doth not afflict willingly, nor grieve the children of men." (Lamen. 3:31-33)
2a. "The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand." (John 3:35)
2b. "All that the Father giveth me, SHALL COME TO ME, and him that cometh to me I WILL IN NOWISE CAST OUT." (John 6:37)
3a. "Who will have all men to be saved, and come unto the knowledge of the truth." (1 Tim. 2:4)
3b. Adam Clarke says, "Because he wills the salvation of all men, therefore he wills that all men should be prayed for;" as in 1 Tim 2:1. "I exhort, therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men." Would God inspire the hearts of his saints to pray for the salvation of all mankind, if he knew they would not all be saved?
4. "God is love". (1 John 4:8) "Love Worketh no ill". (Rom. 13:10)
5. Death, the last enemy, shall be destroyed. (1 Cor 15:26)
6. Adam Clarke has a fine remark on this passage. He says, "He made all things for his pleasure; and through the same motive he preserves. Hence, it is most evident, that he hateth nothing that he has made; and could have made no intelligent creature with the design to make it eternally miserable. "
7a. Thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created". (Rev. 4:11)
7b. "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void; but it SHALL accomplish that WHICH I PLEASE, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it". (Isaiah 55:11) "I WILL DO ALL MY PLEASURE". (Isaiah 46:10)
7c. "Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure, WHICH HE HATH PURPOSED IN HIMSELF, that in the dispensation of the fulness of times, he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth, even in him". (Eph. 1:9-10)
8a. "In thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed". (Gen. 12:3)
8b. "I will perform the oath which I scare unto Abraham thy father, and I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed." (Gen. 24:3-4)
8c. "Now to Abraham and his seed, were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of one, and to thy seed, WHICH IS CHRIST." (Gal. 3:16) Christ, then, is the seed of Abraham; and in him ALL the NATIONS and FAMILIES of the earth shall be blessed.
9. "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear, surely shall say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength." (Isaiah 45:23-24)
10. "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he, by the grace of God, SHOULD TASTE DEATH FOR EVERY MAN." (Heb. 2:9)
11. "Behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which SHALL BE TO ALL PEOPLE." (Luke 2:10)
12. "we have heard him ourselves, and we know that this is indeed the Christ, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD." (John 4:42)
13. "And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you, whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets, since the world began." (Acts 3:20-21)
14. "all the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord; and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before him." (Psalms 22:27)
15. "his mercy endureth forever." Psalm 136.
16. "THE LORD IS GOOD TO ALL, AND HIS TENDER MERCIES ARE OVER ALL HIS WORKS." (Psalms 145:9)
17. "THE LORD IS MERCIFUL AND GRACIOUS, SLOW TO ANGER, AND PLENTEOUS IN MERCY. HE WILL NOT ALWAYS CHIDE; NEITHER WILL HE KEEP HIS ANGER FOREVER." (Psalms 103:8-9)
18. "God will swallow up death in victory." (Isaiah 25:8)
19. "The Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces" (Isaiah 25:8)
20. I will not contend forever, neither will I be always wroth; for the spirit should fail before men, and the souls which I have made." (Isaiah 57:16)
21. Jesus warned the people against THE DOCTRINE of the Pharisees, who were well known to have believed in endless punishment. (See Matt. 16:6; compare verse 12.)
22. "As, by the offence of one, judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one, the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life." (Rom. 5:18)
23. "For as by one man's disobedience MANY were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall MANY be made righteous."
24. "Blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the FULNESS OF THE GENTILES be come in", and so "ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED". (Rom. 11:25-26)
25. "As in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall ALL be made alive". (1 Cor. 15:22)
26. that God was in Christ, reconciling THE WORLD unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them". (2 Cor. 5:19)
27. It pleased the Father, by his son Jesus, "TO RECONCILE ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven". (Co. 1:19-20)
28. The "grace of God bringeth salvation to all men, and teacheth us, that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world", (Titus 2:11-12)
29. He furthermore declares, that "GOD SHALL WIPE AWAY ALL TEARS FROM THEIR EYES; and THERE SHALL BE NO MORE DEATH, NEITHER SORROW, NOR CRYING,; NEITHER SHALL THERE BE ANY MOR PAIN; for the former things are passed away". (Rev. 21:4)
The above is only about 1/3 of all the passages that point to "all" being saved.