Orig: or Mattanyahuw \i mat-tan-yaw'-hoo\i0\plain\f3\fs21\cf23 ; from 4976 and 3050; gift of Jah; Mattanjah, the name of ten Israelites:--Mattaniah. H4976 H3050
Use: Proper Name Masculine
Mattaniah = "gift of Jehovah"
1) the original name of the last king of Judah before the captivity; also known as 'Zedekiah'
2) a Levite, son of Heman, whose office was to blow the horns in the temple service as appointed by David
3) a Levite of the family of Asaph
4) a Levite of the family of Asaph who assisted in the purification of the temple in the reign of Hezekiah
5) a Levite of the family of Asaph who took part in the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem; leader of the temple choir
6) a Levite, descendant of Asaph and ancestor of Jahaziel in the time of Jehoshaphat
7) another Levite in the time of Nehemiah
8) a Levite, father of Zaccur and ancestor of Hanan the under-treasurer who had charge of the offerings in the time of Nehemiah
9) a man of the sons of Elam who had and put away a strange wife in the time of Ezra
10) a man of the sons of Zattu who had and put away a strange wife in the time of Ezra
11) a man descended from Pahath-moab who had and put away a strange wife in the time of Ezra
12) a man of the sons of Bani who had and put away a strange wife in the time of Ezra