Orig: from 6663; just; Tsadok, the name of eight or nine Israelites:--Zadok. H6663
Use: Proper Name Masculine
Grk Strong: G4524
Zadok = "righteous"
1) the high priest, son of Ahitub of the house of Eleazar the son of Aaron, and 11th in descent from Aaron; joined David after Saul's death and supported him against Absalom and Adonijah; anointed Solomon as king
2) a priest, son of Meraioth, father of Meshullam of the house of Ahitub; apparently a nephew of 1
3) father of Jerusha, the wife of king Uzziah and mother of king Jotham of Judah
4) son of Baana and repairer of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah
5) son of Immer and repairer of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah
6) a leader of the people in the time of Nehemiah
7) a scribe appointed by Nehemiah as one of the treasurers over the storehouse
8) a valiant warrior of the tribe of Benjamin who joined David at Hebron. Same as 1?