1. Notice given of it to Moses before, ver. 1-4.
2. The cause of it was Pharaoh's pursuit of them, ver. 5-9.
3. Israel was in a consternation upon it, ver. 10-12.
4. Moses endeavours to encourage them, ver. 13, 14.
1. Moses is instructed concerning it, ver. 15-18.
2. Lines that could not be forced are set between the camp of Israel and Pharaoh's camp, ver. 19, 20.
3. By the divine power the Red - sea is divided, ver. 21. and is made,
1. A lane to the Israelites, who marched safely through it, ver. 22- 29. But.
2. To the Egyptians it was made,
1. An ambush into which they were drawn, ver. 23-25. And,
2. A grave in which they were all buried, ver. 26-28.